CAD-CUT Vinyl Neon
Our neon-colored heat transfer vinyl sheets are perfect for t-shirts, hats, jeans, jackets, and many other types of clothing and accessories.
- Ideal for customization of clothes, hats, and other apparel
- Thin, soft-hand heat transfer vinyl, ideal for heat press application on cotton
- Outstanding fine-detail designs
- Wide variety of color options, including electric Fashion-FILM colors
- HTV made from 88-micron-thick polyurethane
- Electric colors 95-micron thickness
- Pressure-sensitive, clear carrier
- CPSIA certified
- Stretchable and washable
- Application Instructions
- Packaging Details
- Reviews (0)
Stahl’s CAD-CUT Neon Vinyl
These Cad-cut Neon vinyl transfers are excellent for customizing any article of clothing in the fashion industry if you want to stand out. They stick effectively to thin cotton and are perfect for application with a heat press or iron. They are available in a wide range of vivid neon colors.
For use on t-shirts, caps, jeans, jackets, and a variety of other articles of apparel and accessories, our neon-colored heat transfer vinyl sheets are ideal.
About Stahls’ Heat Transfer Vinyl
One of the safest options for infant clothing is Stahls’ HTM, which is CPSIA-certified. The 12″ x 15″ or 15″ x 1-yard sheets of our Neon HTM are sold and delivered flat. No additional carrier sheet is necessary.
- Ideal for personalizing clothing, headgear, and other items of clothing
- Thin, soft-hand heat transfer vinyl that works well for applying with a heat press to cotton
- Excellently detailed designs
- A large selection of colors, including vibrant Fashion-FILM hues
- Polyurethane HTV that is 88 microns thick
- The thickness of 95 microns, electric hues
- CPSIA-certified pressure-sensitive, transparent carriers
- Both washable and flexible
- 160°C/320°F temperature range Medium pressure
- The use of a heat press is highly advised.
- The majority of materials, including Spandex, Lycra, and blends of 100 percent polyester and poly/cotton:
- press for 15 seconds
- Pre-shrunk cotton and cotton that is 100 percent cotton: Warm the material for 10 to 15 seconds. for 25 seconds
- Inside-out and gentle detergent machine wash
- Avoid using bleach or dry cleaning.
- Using the standard dryer setting, dry
- Dry, cool, and between 65 and 70 °F with a relative humidity of 50%
- Avoid harsh sunshine, heat, and humidity.
- 1-year shelf life
TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT PLEASE CLICK HERE!
- Temperature: 320°F/160°C
- Medium pressure
- A heat press is strongly recommended
For most fabrics, such as 100% Polyester Poly/Cotton blends, Spandex, and Lycra:
- 15-second press
For 100% Cotton and preshrunk cotton:
- Preheat fabric for 10-15 seconds
- 25-second press
- Machine wash with mild detergent, inside out
- Do not use bleach or dry clean
- Dry using a normal dryer setting
- Cool, a dry area between 65 and 70°F at 50% relative humidity
- Keep away from direct sunlight, heat, and humidity
- Shelf life 1 year
|Dimensions||50 × 100 cm|
Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Yellow