MTC has made your shopping very easy for you. You can upload your printable image in the cart while shopping. We will need high-resolution images and the best quality images (recommended: AI or Photoshop format) for processing your request.
Other options: A : Email: email@example.com | B: WhatsApp Chat – Click Here
1. Submit an online inquiry.
2. Get a price quote upon.
3. Pay your bill
4. Process and delivery
5. Other recommended options: A : Call: +971 6 533 1353 B: WhatsApp Chat – Click Here
For more details about our products or services.
- Promotional Products: Click Here
- Customized Products: Click Here
- Printing Services: Click Here
or, contacted through Inquiry Form, Call: +971 6 533 1353, WhatsApp Chat – Click Here
Customer Support – Products and Services support – is available Saturday through Thursday, 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- For Promotional items : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +971 6 533 1353
- For Printing Machinery : Email: email@example.com | Phone: +971 6 533 2236
- For Product Delivery : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +971 6 533 5384 – Ext.: 445
- WhatsApp Chat: Click Here
- Online Contact Us Form: Click here
- For Website Support : Email: email@example.com | Phone: +971 6 533 5384
You can click on forgot password link to get a new password
If you are still having log-in issues, please contact Website Support : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +971 6 533 5384, or Online Contact Us Form: Click here
You can fill the feedback form on our website: click here
You can subscribe to your email on the mtcpromo.com website directly by the subscription form.
For Email Subscription: Click Here
For Email Unsubscribe: Click Here
You can sign up by clicking on the “Register” link on the mtcpromo.com
For MTC Company Videos click here
once you complete your payment process, we will process your order and our sales executive will inform you once it will be ready for delivery. All delivery charges have to be bear by the customer.
To view and download all the latest MTC Product Catalog: Click Here
Or, You can order our GiftM catalog with your company name and logo. Click Here to Place an order.
Magic Trading Company is located at Al Wahda Street: Po. Box 23117, Behind City Center – Sharjah, UAE.
For MTC location map: Click Here
We are offering our services for more than two decades and our main goal is to provide the highest class services to our respected customers. We are facilitating our customers with high-quality products and services and the result 100% customer satisfaction.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate. It is a type of plastic that is made from recycled plastic bottles and other plastic containers. rPET is commonly used in the production of new bottles and other plastic products as it reduces the need for new plastic to be produced. It is considered to be more environmentally friendly than traditional plastic as it reduces waste and the use of non-renewable resources.
rPET is produced by processing and refining used plastic bottles and containers. The plastic is cleaned, sterilized, and melted down into pellets or flakes to make new products. Using rPET in the production process reduces the amount of plastic waste that ends up in landfills or oceans, and reduces the need to extract and refine new oil-based plastics.
In addition to being more sustainable, rPET is also cheaper to produce than virgin plastic. It takes less energy and resources to manufacture due to the reduced processing requirements.
rPET is used in a variety of products, including water bottles, food packaging, clothing, carpets, and other household items. Companies are increasingly incorporating rPET into their products as consumers become more environmentally conscious and demand more sustainable alternatives.
Overall, rPET is an important step towards a more circular and sustainable economy and offers multiple benefits to the environment, businesses, and consumers.
Jute bags and cotton bags are both popular alternatives to single-use plastic bags, but there are several differences between them.
1. Material: Jute bags are made from the fibers of the jute plant, while cotton bags are made from cotton fibers.
2. Strength: Jute bags are generally stronger and can hold more weight than cotton bags. They are also more durable and can be used for longer periods of time.
3. Breathability: Jute bags are more breathable than cotton bags, which makes them ideal for carrying fruits and vegetables that need air circulation.
4. Cost: Jute bags are generally more expensive than cotton bags due to the higher cost of production and transportation.
5. Eco-friendliness: Both jute and cotton bags are eco-friendly alternatives to single-use plastic bags, but jute bags are considered more sustainable as jute plants require less water and fewer pesticides than cotton plants.
In summary, both jute and cotton bags are great alternatives to single-use plastic bags, but they have different features and benefits that make them better suited for certain uses and situations.
1- register through this link
2- need to wait 2 working days for approval
3- if Clients have a advertising company will receive a user and password by email.
4-after receiving a user and password / clients can login to mtc.ae to check all stocks /Price and Quantity on the web
Can login by any web browser or operation systems/tablets/ mobiles