Combo Heat Press Machines
- Flat Heat Surface Size: 28 x 38 cm
- Transfer size: 29 x 38 cm
- Printing Item: T-shirt, Mug, Plate, Pen, Cap.
- Control mode: semi-automatic
- Key Selling Points: Multi-functional
- Actual Weight: 27 kg
- Shipping Weight: 29 kg
- Actual Dimensions: 44 x 35 x 38 cm
- Shipping Dimensions: 54 x 46 x 45 cm
- Packaging Details
- Reviews (0)
11-in-1 Combo Heat Press Machines
A heat press is a device designed to imprint a design or graphic using pressure and heat for a predetermined amount of time on a substrate, such as a t-shirt. Heat presses are frequently used to apply designs to fabrics, but they may also be used to imprint designs on mugs, plates, jigsaw puzzles, caps, and other items using specifically constructed presses.
It has been developed to transfer items like a cap, pen, cup, plate (available in various sizes), and a t-shirt using a versatile combo heat press machine. When one machine can perform many tasks, production costs are drastically reduced, the manufacturing process is streamlined, and client demand may be met without the need to buy more equipment.
- Level Heat Size of Surface: 28 x 38 cm
- Size of transfer: 29 x 38 cm
- T-shirt, mug, plate, pen, and hat printing items.
- Semi-automatic control mode
- Important Selling Points Multi-functional
- 11-ounce mug warmer
- 8 and 10-inch plates for heating
- Heating pad cap
- Lengthened heating pad for an aluminum bottle
- 12 in 1 (pen heating pad), 6 oz, 9 oz, 12 oz, and 17 oz cup heating pad
|Country of Origin||
There are no reviews yet.