Epson A4 Printers EP-L805
Say goodbye to cartridges
An A4 6-color photo printer with an integrated ink tank, delivering ultra-low-cost photos with wireless connectivity.
- Ultra-low-cost photos: Included inks can print up to 1,900 quality 10x15cm photos1
- Epson-quality, reliable results: Micro Piezo technology and Epson genuine ink
- Boost productivity: Print a 10x15cm photo in as little as 12 seconds2
- User friendly: Hassle-free with simple set-up and maintenance
- Flexible: Wi-Fi connectivity and easy mobile printing
- Tech Specs
- Packaging Details
- Reviews (0)
Epson A4 Printers EP-L805
PRESENTING AFFORDABILITY IN HIGH RESOLUTION.
The L805s integrated Wi-Fi support and expanded color gamut of 6 inks bring you to ease of printing from your mobile devices over a wireless network so you can print low-cost, lab-quality photos at your convenience.
- The yield of Up to 1,800 4R photos
- Lowest Printing Costs
- Wi-Fi & Epson iPrint
- CD/DVD Printing Capability
- 1 year or 3,000 prints warranty
- Greater Cost-Savings
- Epson’s proven original ink tank system delivers reliable printing with an unrivaled economy.
- Wireless Connectivity
- The integrated wireless connectivity on the L805 allows easy and flexible printing from your mobile devices over a wireless network.
- Epson Connect Enabled
- Epson iPrint – Print directly from your smart devices or online cloud storage devices. You can also use your smart device as a scanner to capture a document, format, enhance, and print it to a Wi-Fi-enabled printer wirelessly via the app.
- Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet, using a PC with a Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Unsurpassed Print Quality
- With a resolution of 5760 dpi and the expanded color gamut of 6 inks, you can be assured of the highest quality in photo printing.
Superior Print Speed
With a photo print speed of up to 12 sec per 4R photo*, you can achieve much more with less time.
*Based on 4R borderless photo draft mode.
Direct Printing onto CDs/DVDs
With the Epson L805, you can print directly onto the printable surface of your CDs/DVDs, removing the need for additional adhesive labels, and thereby saving you money.
Epson Easy Photo Print
Achieve photo lab quality prints with Epson’s Easy Photo Print. The easy-to-use software allows you to choose from fixed layouts for your photos or customize photo layouts based on your needs. You can also quickly perfect your photos with image correction features such as Red Eye Correction and Photo Enhance.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
Enjoy Epson’s warranty coverage of up to 1 year or 3,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer. Epson’s warranty covers the printhead, which is most important for a printer designed for high-volume printing.
Quality That Shines. Value That Lasts
** As of 10 April 2015, the Epson L-series offers users the lowest cost per page (black and color combined) for any printer using genuine branded supplies from its own manufacturer. This is based on the MSRP listed on the manufacturer’s websites in 5 major ASEAN markets.
- Printing Technology
- Print Method:
- On-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Volume: 1.5 pl
- Automatic Duplex Printing: No
- Print Direction:
- Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
- Nozzle Configuration:
- 90 nozzles, each color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta)
- Print Speed:
- Draft, A4 (Black / Colour):
- Approx. 37 ppm / 38 ppm *1
- ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour):
- Up to 5.1 ipm / 4.8 ipm *1
- Photo Default:
- Approx. 27 sec per photo (Borderless) *1
- Max Photo Default: Approx. 12 sec per photo (Borderless) *1
Printing Method: Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
Nozzle Configuration: 90 Nozzles Black, 90 Nozzles per Color
Minimum Droplet Size: 1.5 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Ink Technology: Dye Ink
Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
Category: Home, Photo
Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 5.1 pages/min Monochrome, 5 pages/min Colour
Printing Speed: 37 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 38 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 12 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
Colors: Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Light Magenta
Paper / Medial Handling
Number of paper trays: 1
Paper Formats: 16:9, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 9 x 13 cm, Legal, Letter, No. 10 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), B5 (17.6×25.7 cm), A6 (10.5×14.8 cm), A5 (14.8×21.0 cm), A4 (21.0×29.7 cm)
Output Tray Capacity: 50 Sheets
Multifunction: 120 Sheets Standard, 120 Sheets Maximum, 20 Photo Sheets
Media Handling: Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless print, CD / DVD
Energy Use: 3.3 Watt (Ready), 0.3 Watt (Power off), 1.2 Watt (sleep mode), 13 Watt (Printing)
Supply Voltage: AC 220 V – 240 V
Product dimensions: 547 x 289 x 187 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Product weight: 6 kg
Noise Level: 5.1 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode – 36 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition
Included Software: Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Print CD
Interfaces: USB, WiFi
Mobile and Cloud printing services: Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print)
Power supply: 220V, 240V
What’s in the box: 6 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk, C, Y, M, Lc, LM), Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide.
Warranty: 12 months Carry-in, 3,000 pages.
|Dimensions||54.7 × 28.9 × 18.7 cm|