Forever Laser Transfer Papers 353
Forever Heat Transfer Laser Papers: We are involved in providing a broad range of laser heat transfer papers to patrons.
These papers are ideal for laser-colored printers and are used for transferring designs, logos, and images on fabrics with the assistance of heat transfer machines or iron.
Our papers are also used for transferring designs on varied types of fibers.
- Image Mode: mirrored
- Media Setting: Multi-Purpose Tray, Heavy Paper, or similar.
- Packaging Details
- Reviews (0)
RELATED TO WHITE AND LIGHT-COLORED COTTON
Forever Heat Transfer Laser Papers: We work to offer customers a huge selection of laser heat transfer papers.
These sheets are perfect for laser-colored printing and are used to apply designs, logos, and images to fabrics using an iron or heat press.
On various kinds of fibers, designs can also be transferred using our Forever Transfer Papers.
Mirrored image mode Multi-Purpose Tray, heavy paper, or equivalent media setting
- Put the fabric on the bottom plate.
- Put the T-shirt on top of the transfer paper.
- For 10 to 15 seconds, press.
Take off the transfer paper right away. (Always wait until the transfer paper has completely peeled off before removing the T-Shirt from the press.)
Put a sheet of silicone paper over your pattern for improved washability and press one more.
SETTINGS HEAT PRESS
|AUTOMATIC HEAT PRESS||MANUAL HEAT PRESS|
|PRESSURE||5 bar / 70 PSI||maximum|
|TEMPERATURE||200°C / 392°F||200°C / 392°F|
|TIME||10-15 seconds||10-15 seconds|
|FIXING||10 seconds||10 seconds|
- Up to 60°C (warm wash cycle). internal out Use neither liquid detergent nor fabric softener.
- Avoid tumble drying! It is advised to line dry or hang dry.
- Cover the print with baking paper before ironing.
|Country of Origin||
There are no reviews yet.