TexPrint DT Heavy Sublimation Papers
TexPrint DT Heavy is a new and special-purpose dye sublimation paper that puts the high speeds of the Sawgrass Virtuoso SG500 & SG1000 and Ricoh printers as well as small format Epson printers to full use! Maintain the premium definition and color fidelity of your transfers.
- A special coating, allows it to be used with Sublimation inks, and when used properly you get excellent quality transfers on a large number of materials. Prints will be more colorful and bright.
- Thick paper, allowing for high ink saturation without any issues
- Excellent dimensional stability at high speeds and heavy ink loads
- Exceptional resistance to smudging and offsetting.
- Directional out-gassing (dye-gasses aimed at the receptor with no back gassing)
- Very high color transfer efficiency.
Print and Transfer Onto Polycoated
- Shirts | Drinkware | Home Decor | Office Supplies | Bottle Openers | Pillows | Socks | Bags
Download low res image
Download all images As a zip
Download printing instruction As a pdf
Customize Quotation Sheet
- Packaging Details
TexPrint DT Heavy Transfer Paper: 120 GSM (110 Sheet/Pack) A4/A3
The Sawgrass Virtuoso SG500 & SG1000, Ricoh, and small format Epson printers can all print at high rates thanks to the new and specialized dye sublimation material called TexPrint DT Heavy! Keep your transfers’ superior quality and color integrity.
- It can be used with sublimation inks thanks to a unique coating, and when done right, produces good-quality transfers on a variety of materials. The prints will be brighter and more vivid.
- The thick paper makes it possible to print with a lot of ink without any problems.
- High-speed and large ink loads with excellent dimensional stability
- Outstanding resistance to offsetting and smudging.
- Directionally emitting gases (dye gasses aimed at the receptor with no back gassing)
- Highly efficient color transfer.
Print and apply to poly-coated surfaces
Clothing, utensils, housewares, office supplies, bottle openers, pillows, socks, and bags.
|Country of Origin|